Good Fruit Technology Pty Ltd ABN 84 617 498 432 (“Good Fruit” or “We”) manages the information that We collect from you in accordance with the Australian National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Information we may collect from you
When you create a Good Fruit account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Good Fruit
- To ensure your eligibility for Good Fruit services
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on Good Fruit website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service, by enabling us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to the Website.
We may collect information about your computer, including when available:
- your IP address;
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in Good Fruit you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
- operating system; and
- browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Security of Your Personal Information
Good Fruit ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Good Fruit uses 128-BITbit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre at email@example.com
Good Fruit reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.